Summit Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Loan Processor & Clerk, Panama City
Summit Bank has an open position for a Loan Processor & Clerk located in our Panama City office. This is a full time, non-exempt position in Loan Operations, responsible for assisting the Loan Department Supervisor in performing various duties and special projects related to consumer and business loan applications. Duties include reviewing loan documentation requests and completed loan packages, assisting in HMDA and various compliance reviews and providing support for various special projects as directed. This position will assist in loan boarding, pulling flood certifications, conducting account research, processing consumer, commercial and real estate loan payments and advances on lines of credit, reviewing loan approvals for completeness, reviewing completed loan files and loan information and working daily insurance and monthly exception reports.
- Basic experience, knowledge and training in loan servicing activities, terminology, products and services; related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other bank operational policies.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and 2 years of related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic computer and spreadsheet skills, typing and math capabilities, and effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
If interested, please send a current resume to Sharon Baskevic
Credit Analyst 1 - Panama City, FL
Summit Bank has an open position for a Credit Analyst 1 in our Panama City office. This full time, non-exempt position in Loan Operations is responsible for assisting the Portfolio Manager with duties and special projects related to consumer and business loan applications, including gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential borrowers; determining the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans; and assisting loan officers in writing loan requests. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the job in a satisfactory manner.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a college or university; and one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work-related experience should consist of a financial analyzing or lending background. Educational experience, through in- house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Basic experience, knowledge and training in financial statement and tax return analysis; financial and/or credit analysis or related areas; basic knowledge of commercial, construction, real estate and consumer loan processing; basic knowledge of related state and federal loan regulations and other bank lending policies.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive while performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
If interested, please send a current resume to Sharon Baskevic.